Cybersecurity is an extremely complicated field that often tests its members ethical guidelines. To that end, our Certified Information Security Systems Professional certification holder and our company as a whole adheres to the ethical guidelines provided by (ISC)².(ISC)² is the World’s Leading Cybersecurity and IT Security Professional Organization that handles the premier certification in the world cybersecurity industry. As such, they have provided a number of ethical guidelines that serve as the standard in the industry.
Code of Ethics Preamble:
- The safety and welfare of society and the common good, duty to our principals, and to each other, requires that we adhere, and be seen to adhere, to the highest ethical standards of behavior.
- Therefore, strict adherence to this Code is a condition of certification.
Code of Ethics Canons:
- Protect society, the common good, necessary public trust and confidence, and the infrastructure.
- Act honorably, honestly, justly, responsibly, and legally.
- Provide diligent and competent service to principals.
- Advance and protect the profession.
If you would like more information on the (ISC)² Code of Ethics, please visit their website at https://www.isc2.org/Ethics.